What is the usage of Mifeprex abortion pill?
Mifeprex tablet use to terminate early pregnancy or unwanted pregnancy. One must ensure to consult medical personnel in case a person experiences major Mifeprex symptom and seek medical attention. Mifepristone generic is specified, in a routine with another prescription medicine called misoprostol. A woman should consume this pill to end an early pregnancy which is just up to 10 weeks (70 days) from the day you miss your period.
What does the primary abortion pill do?
The Mifeprex pills prevent the nutrition and oxygen to the fetus. It also blocks the hormone progesterone, thereby making it difficult for the embryo to survive.
How does Mifeprex work and what does Mifeprex do to a fetus?
The Mifeprex mechanism of action begins just after a woman consumes the pill orally. The pill will stop producing the pregnancy hormone known as progesterone (hormone needed to continue pregnancy). The fetus is attached to the uterine line for receiving the nutrition and oxygen. But as progesterone creates a blockage, it makes it difficult for the embryo to survive and causes its termination. Women experiencing Mifeprex bleeding should not worry as it is normal and a part of the whole medical abortion process.
What is the Mifepristone composition?
Mifeprex medicine contains generic mifepristone 200mcg. It is a synthetic steroid which is light yellow in colour. It is cylindrical and bi-convex in shape and is intended only for oral consumption. The tablet is generally made up of certain inactive ingredients including corn starch, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silica anhydrous povidone.
How much Mifepristone is used for abortion?
For terminating the pregnancy it is necessary to buy Mifeprex 200 mcg in strength as it is the most recommended Mifeprex dosage, prescribed by the doctor. The pill should be consumed orally with the water. Make sure you consume the pill if your pregnancy is up to 10 weeks.
What is the consumption procedure of Mifepristone Generic?
Take a Mifeprex oral tablet with a glass full of water or as your doctor has prescribed you the Mifeprex dose. Usually you should consume a single tablet and after taking the abortion pill you should wait for 24-72 hours before taking another medication of the procedure.
What are the expected after-effects of Mifeprex abortion tablet?
The Mifeprex abortion pill side effects are headache, bleeding, abdominal cramps, fatigue, nausea, and dizziness. These effects are gentle, risk-free, and for short period. But the Mifeprex and misoprostol side effects are totally different as most of the major side effects occur after consuming the misoprostol.
What are the precautions women should take before consuming the pill?
Before you buy mifeprex online you should follow the essential point’s like-
• Women should not consume the primary tablet of abortion if she is not pregnant up to 10 weeks. Before using the pill you should concern the doctor.
• Women who are allergic to the pill components should not consume the pill.
• Women should avoid alcohol as you consume both Mifeprex and alcohol as it can affect your body with a harmful reaction.
How long does the side effects last?
After consuming Mifeprex, some patients experience certain side effects. However, most side effects like dizziness, fatigue headache or nausea seem to last for not more than 3-5 days or till a week at top. Although, some harsh side effects that include very heavy bleeding last for 1-2 weeks or even 30 days sometimes also varies as per the severity of the patient’s condition as the body expels the embryo from the uterus. You should meet and talk to your doctor and if necessary, take tests to make sure that the pregnancy has successfully ended through sonography test.
What are the Drug Interactions of Mifeprex?
Certain medicines interact with Mifeprex which can lead to severe risk of side effects and can also disturb the mechanism of abortion pill. Therefore, to avoid such risks, it is advisable to check all the products and drugs consumed which also includes prescription drugs and over the counter products to make sure that you have secure abortion. Doctors advise not to start or stop any medication without a consultation; it is also not recommended to change the dosage of any medicine without taking the necessary advice from your physician.
Some of the following may possibly cause drug interactions:
• Grapefruit juice
• Macrolide antibiotics such as erythromycin, dexamethasone, rifamycins including rifabutin.
Blood thinning drugs or medications should also be avoided because they have a possibility to increase the chances of very heavy bleeding. List of these medications include:
Mifeprex has a possibility to have an effect on working of some medications as it lowers the elimination of other medicines taken by the patient. Some of these drugs include:
• Some drugs like: fluvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin, sirolimus, tacrolimus and fluvastatin.
Precautions to be taken:
Mifeprex is not advised to be taken with alcohol.
• Women that are in their late 30 are not considered to be ideal candidates to use Mifeprex generic. It is not advisable for women that are in this age to consume the abortion pill.
• A breastfeeding woman must not consume the abortion pill as it may affect the baby’s health very badly.
• Women suffering from any type of heart or lung disease presently or in the past should avoid taking Mifeprex, but if still they plan on taking it then it is highly recommended to consult your doctor before consuming the medicine.
•The patient should not smoke pre or post consumption of the abortion pill.
•Strictly avoid the consumption of grape juice or foods containing grape juice to avoid worsening the side effects and having an adverse effect of the medication.
•A woman who smokes more than 10 cigarettes per say should not consume Mifeprex.
•A patient suffering from diabetes or cardiovascular and renal disease should restrain from consuming this medicine.
• Without the consultation of your doctor, one must not take any other medication simultaneously with Mifeprex.
• If vaginal bleeding gets heavier and severe, then immediately consult your doctor and do not panic.
• Please make a note of the fact that you may conceive again after consumption of the abortion medication. If a person no longer wishes to conceive again, then it is advisable to start consuming the birth control pills. This is suggested because constant consumption of abortion tablet can affect women’s health in the long run.
• If an IUD is inserted then it must be removed before taking the medication as it can disturb the abortion process badly leading to an unsuccessful abortion.
How effective is Mifeprex?
The abortion pill is 100% effective as it prevents the women hormone progesterone and creates difficulties for the embryo to survive. A Mifepristone combination with Misoprostol is required to complete the procedure and get effective results and terminate your early pregnancy. Even women who used the abortion pill have achieved great results. Mifeprex reviews have helped women worldwide to terminate unwanted gestation.
What is procedure to buy Mifepristone?
The procedure is easy and simple to buy Mifepristone online and the following steps are-
• Initially before purchasing the user need to login or register her details on the site.
• After adding the credentials you can select the Mifepristone and add in the cart.
• After finalizing your product you can proceed to the transaction and after completing the process you will receive a mail of confirmation along with the order tracking code.
• Along with the confirmation you will receive a mail for submitting your prescribed prescription in the given days as the site does not accept the order of Mifeprex pill without prescription.
Where can I buy Mifepristone?
• You can buy the abortion pill online. The mifepristone cost online is lesser and one may get benefit of Mifeprex on sale online where the Mifeprex tablet prices are less than the actual price. Mifeprex for sale is a reasonable option for the customers. Many women doubt whether Mifeprex sold over the counter or not? And they hesitate to ask but women can buy the pill after showing the prescription.
Where can I store the abortion pills?
The abortion tablet is advised to store it at the room temperature below 25 degrees away from sunlight or heat. Women should make sure that they keep the pill away from the reach of children. The tablet will only be provided if the woman shows Mifeprex prescribing information written by an expert. Therefore, it becomes important that a person reads Mifeprex pill reviews and checks if it suits their purpose, as taking a prescription will be the next step. No other Mifeprex alternatives are available in the market as of now.
Who should not be taking Mifeprex?
It is inadvisable for some women to take Mifeprex. A woman who is pregnant for more than 70 days since the last day of her menstrual cycle should not be taking Mifeprex or:
- If a woman is experiencing an ectopic pregnancy.
- If a woman is experiencing problems with adrenal glands.
- If a woman is recently treated with long-term corticosteroid therapy through medications.
- If a woman has ever had an allergic reaction to components of Mifepristone, Misoprostol or similar drugs in the past.
- If a woman has some bleeding problems or if she is taking anticoagulant (blood thinning) drug products.
- If a woman has contacted porphyria.
- If a woman has inserted some sort of IUD (intrauterine device). Ensure that you remove it before consuming Mifeprex.
There are no reviews yet.